• Free membership in the Friendship Club at MapleCreek
• Dining options at The Terraces Café or Dining Room
• Preferred access to catered living, assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care
• Medical resource coordination through The Terraces Clinic
• Access to on-campus features including a library, gift shop and 24-hour reception
• Personal housekeeping services are available for an additional fee.
You also have full access to our Resident Resource Center, our one-stop shop for our residents where you may make arrangements for any of the services and amenities available at MapleCreek; request transportation for appointments or for fun outings; sign up for activities, shopping or restaurant trips; get information for museums, local entertainment, sports and cultural events; learn about shopping and restaurants in the area; and get help in investigating information, services and vendors that can assist residents in staying as active as possible and “aging in place” comfortably in their home
MapleCreek is conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants and minutes to downtown